A KINGnet Kiosk Application Quick Start is the fastest, easiest way to create a complete kiosk solution. KINGnet Quick Start delivers cost effective solutions without compromising the level of design or functionality. We can integrate with your online or offline business, in real-time or on a staged basis.
Quick Start provides you these flexible options:
Use KINGnet Quick start to build your kiosk solution on proven, trusted kiosk software development platform that would take years to develop from scratch.
Leverage the common platform infrastructure (80%) that is already in place, only the remaining logic (20%) specific to your application.
This will allow you to focus on the value to your business; the business logic and processes that are unique to your organization – not on reinventing infrastructure.
Let us help you streamline your unique self-service kiosk needs:
Leverage off our extensive experience (over 15 years) in the kiosk software industry.
Our developers have provided worldwide clients with first class kiosk software deployments.
Here is what you get:
Shortest Time-To-Market for your custom solution
KING Specifies and implements a custom solution based on your specific requirements
We Leverage our vast library of applications to quick start your project
KING or your IT group can maintain and enhance this solution as your needs evolve Includes Professional services:
Includes the license for the foundation application
Fully functional Payment and Managements tools built in
Analog / VOIP Payphone
Wayfinding and Mapping
Mall Directory / Wayfinding
Campus Directory / Wayfinding
Courtesy Phone / Virtual Receptionist
Airport Directory / FIDS
Hospitality: Check-in / Check out
Online Donor Recognition / Contribution
Loyalty Program support
Internet Point of service
Marketing / Informational
Targeted Advertising / Profiling
Lottery / Gaming Information
Top of Page